Hi everyone it’s coach Ran Biderman.
Today I want to talk to you about Desire. The Desire for something is the starting point of all achievements.
Many years ago, a great warrior had to make up his mind about something, to ensure his success at war. He had to send his armies against a much more powerful and larger army. He then decided to put all his soldiers and equipment on boats, sail to the enemy’s territory, he then unloaded all soldiers and equipment and gave an order to burn the boats and then he spoke to his soldiers and said:
“You see the boats in flames, that means we can’t leave this place alive unless we win, we have no choice, we win or we die”!
They won the war!
Anyone who wins at anything must first be willing to destroy all chances of retreat and only then can maintain a burning desire to win.
That state of mind, that attitude is essential for success.
Let me give you six practical steps to achieve your desired riches:
1. Fixate your mind on the exact amount of money you desire. Saying I want to make a lot of money isn’t enough! You need an exact amount.
2. Make a decision what you’re willing to give in return for that money. (You can’t get something for nothing).
3. Decide on a specific date to achieve your goal.
4. Write down a specific plan how to achieve that goal, and begin immediately to put the plan in action (whether you are ready or not).
5. Write a statement with the amount of money you’re going after, the time it will take for you to get it, what you’re willing to give in return, and describe the plan in detail.
6. Read your statement out laud, 2 times a day, first thing in the morning and before you go to bed.
When you read, visualize yourself, see and feel as if you already achieved it.
I hope that helps some of you out there. If you like this information, subscribe to my YouTube channel and make sure to click on the bell.
Have a beautiful day